Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday Parties!

Aren't these babies sweet??!! They got to find easter eggs too!










I know what pet Anna Beth is going to be begging for now!!!

Here is Anna Beth on the "Big Green Bus" going down the zip-line...the faster, the better!

The Big Green Bus!!! FUN!!!

We had a busy, but fun Saturday! After going to the "Spring Fling" at Coosada Elementary, we headed straight to Dawson's birthday party where we got to enjoy the big green bus. Next, we went to Tripp's first birthday party and had an awesome easter egg hunt. There were bunnies, chicks, and a goat and the kids LOVED it! Happy birthday, Dawson and Tripp!








3 comments:

Dave and Mandi said...

Those babies are so precious! I think Anna Beth should get a pet goat. I can just see her walking him on that leash!

The Wilson's said...

Looking at Addison in those pictures has blown my mind!! I still can't believe how big she is!! I am glad ya'll had a fun and busy Saturday! We would have went to the Spring fling but I worked and Emily ran a high fever until Sun. night. Thank goodness it finally broke and she is feeling better! Happy birthday to Dawson and Tripp!

Julie said...

I've seen the episode of Jon & Kate Plus Eight with their little kiddos playing on the bus that is very similar to the Big Green Bus that Anna Beth got to enjoy--FUN,FUN,FUN!!! Very cute babies in those pics!